Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friends Never Fade

I belong to a great group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators. We get together each month and do a shoebox swap.  Each of us makes a card and then brings all the supplies for each person to recreate for themselves.  Not only do I end up with awesome cards from this very talented group of ladies but we have a lot of fun too!  Here is a card I did a couple of months ago but never got to show it go you because well, I was not blogging much but I was still stamping! so I'm trying to get back on track! 

This card uses the the Friends Never Fades stamp set, Greenhouse Gala DSP, some of our great new color card stock: Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzaz along with Baja Breeze.I also used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder run through the Big Shot.


Sorry for the bad picture, I needed to send a friend a card and took a snap shot before putting it in the mail.

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: