Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bird Punch Card and DSP Sampler

Hi there!

Here is a card I did for a thank you to my very 1st Downline, Julie! I gave her the card along with this 3x3 DSP Sampler I put together.  The card stock is one of our new colors, Cherry Cobbler along with Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla, hmm this sounds like a great dessert!

I know it's hard to see [click for a larger photo] but I first stamped the card stock with Eastern Blooms, then punched with the bird punch.  The chocolate chip card stock was punched with a new punch that is in the upcoming Holiday Mini starting September 1!  It is the Decorative Label punch. I also used our new Antique Brads.  Add some Smooch Spritz and there you go!


The SU Demo group I belong to did a DSP swap so we each got a sample of each of the DSP in the current mini.  I added the basic black card stock as dividers with a label which has all the info my downline, Julie will need when ready to place her order!

Would you like to join SU! as a hobby or business demo? If so contact me for more information.

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: