Monday, August 23, 2010

Under The Stars

I needed a quick thank you card for our youth director at church to send to the camp he took our High School group to this summer.  I finally got this stamp set and have seen so many cute cards and projects with it. My demo friend Dee used this set for a birthday card we made for a demo shoebox and that was what made me decide to get the set! 

Being that it was quick, I really like how the card turned out except I had to write the word "thanks" and I don't like it that much but didn't have little stamps to fit into the banners. I made the banners by cutting off the points of the large star punch. I read this somewhere on a blog post that this was shown at convention. Seemed kind of small to me at first but it works for that size card.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!



To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: