Saturday, August 28, 2010

Gift of Cards

Here is a gift I made for one of my BFF's, Faith!  She gives out cards a lot and she asked me like a year ago to make her some cards and well, shame on me, I didn't. So I knew these cards would be well received.  I put the cards along with the envelopes in this pocket card holder. I used some retired Sweet Pea DSP I had on hand, I so love that DSP and miss it!  I got this idea for the holder and card layouts from Dawn Olchefske.  There is way to many items to list so if you have any questions, feel free to contact me!  Don't you just love the owl, he's one of our new punches!


Card Folder
Card 1

Card 2

Card 3




Card 4
Card 5


Card 6
Card 7













To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: