Sunday, August 29, 2010

Luv This Owl Punch!

Both of my daughters have birthday parties to to go to, here's one of the cards I made. I didn't have time to photo the other card.  I luv SU!'s new owl punch! For sure a must have in your punch collection!


Here are the details: Card stock: Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DSP: retired Sweet Pea, Stamps: Birthday Bliss, Party This Way, Ink: Chocolate Chip, Accessories: Two Step Owl Punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Scallop edge border punch, Extra Large Decorative Label punch [available Sept 1], Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Big Shot, googlie eyes.

Thanks for stopping by!   


To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar of my blog or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: