Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Holiday Mini is Here & September Special!

Hello Stampers!

Stampin' Ups! Holiday Mini is up and ready for you to view.  All you need to do is click on the link below.  This mini is awesome and filled with so many great stamps, ribbon, glimmer brads, buttons, fabric and soooooooooo much more!

I have two special offers too, so read on...




Click to view the Holiday Mini

Special offers through me!


Special Hostess Offer:
Do you luv FREE products from Stampin' Up?  I do, and as a hostess you can earn FREE product.  In addition to Stampin' Up! Hostess benefits, I have an extra special offer for hostesses who hold a workshop in September and October with me!  With $250 in sales you will receive a FREE stamp set of your choice up to $18.95. I guarantee you and your guests a fun time of stamping!  Contact me to schedule your party. This special hostess offer is only good through me. 

Referral Program:
Earn a FREE Classic ink pad of your choice for each person you refer to me that I've never met before who holds a workshop.

September Offer:
Place a $50 order through me and receive a FREE package of our Glimmer Brads in our Holiday Mini. [See page 36.] There are four assortments to choose from.  Please contact me directly by email or phone to place your order to get your FREE gift!  This offer is not available through my online store. This special offer is only good through me.

What do you get when you combine the glitz of glitter with the versatility of brads? Quick and easy bling for your projects using our Glimmer Brads! Give your holiday projects an irresistible sparkle with minimal effort by adding lustrous details and accents using these captivating embellishments. Glimmer Brads come in four color assortments, so there’s sure to be the color you need. 

Glimmer Basics #121003

Glimmer Brights #121006

Glimmer Subtles #121004

Glimmer In Color #121005


Clearance Rack


Did you know Stampin' Up! has a clearance rack with savings on products up to 60% off?  Please note clearance rack items can only be purchased through my online store. You may combine current and clearance items on your order.


To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar of my blog or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks!
Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: