Saturday, September 4, 2010

Inspired by a walk

Hi Stampers!

The card I'm showing today is a card I made for a swap with a group of several talented Stampin' Up! demonstrators, that I belong to.  Inspiration is everywhere.  My husband and I go walking together as much as we can when it fits with our schedules.  As we were walking through a near suburb I kept seeing so many beautiful hydrangea bushes as well as a beautiful Victorian home with this color combination...then that is when inspiration struck me.  I realized I have not used my new hostess stamp set, "Because I Care" and I loved the simple elegant color combo from the home I walked by.  So, out of that walk not only did I have a great time spending time with my husband, I also got inspired for this card.  I hope you like it as much as I do!



Supplies: Stamps: Because I Care, CS: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Ink: Crumb Cake, Accessories: Eyelet Boarder punch, Scallop Oval XL punch, Oval Large punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder with the Big Shot.

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar of my blog or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: