Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I {Heart} This Vintage Card

Back in August I had my New Catalog Kick Off. Here is one of the cards we made. I created a background in MDS [My Digital Studio] with the vintage stamps & overlays. I printed the file off of my printer and cut it into quarters. That piece was embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and the torn on top. There was some distressing with Crumb Cake ink.  I was very excited with how it turned out and so was everyone else!



Supplies: Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, CS: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, DSP: Greenhouse Gala, Ink: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Accessories: Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon, Chantilly crochet trim, Antique Brads, Big Shot and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, & MDS.

Thanks for stopping by!


To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar of my blog or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: