Thursday, December 16, 2010

Deck the Halls with Bells & Boughs...

fa la la la la la la la la!

Here is another card we did at my Christmas Card stamp camp.  The card is 4x4 and uses the Deck the Halls DSP and the Bells & Boughs stamp set. It was not love at first sight when I saw this stamp set in the Holiday Mini, however after meeting with some stamping demo friends for our monthly shoe box swap, my friend Lora used this set for her swap, I fell in love with it and well the rest is history.



Don't you just love this lace ribbon we have? I sure do along with our Antique brads!  Enjoy your day!

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar of my blog or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: