Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Embossed & Shine for Christmas

Here is one of the Christmas cards we made at stamp camp.  Yes I broke out the silver embossing powder for this beautiful tree stamped with the Snow Swirled stamp set. Thanks to my stamping friend/upline Dawn for borrowing it to me!  We also embossed the card with the Northern Flurry  textured embossing folder by running it through the Big Shot!  Add some sparkle with our rhinestones and there you have it.  The card stock is Rich Razzleberry.


I'll be back tomorrow with more Christmas cards!  Hopefully I'll get my cards out in the mail on time this year, lol!  Have a great day!

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar of my blog or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: