Monday, August 8, 2011

Elegant Wedding Invitations


My friend's daughter is getting married in September.  I was asked to do the wedding invitations. Her colors are silver and pink. 

The layout was from a sample in Stampin' Ups! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  These books have so many samples in there to spark your creativity!

Sorry for the bad pics!

The top opens down to reveal the pocket for the inserts



The "M" on the front and scroll design is embossed with silver embossing powder.  Here is a close up of the top. You can see the pearls that I added. 






I had to make 145 invitations!  Needless to say they took a really long time to make but I'm so happy with the way they turned out and so is the bride and that is what's important!

Have a blessed day!
Barbara Pisciotto
Ink It Up, Etc

No comments: