Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Established Elegance for a Man & Woman

Hello Stampers!
It's been awhile since I posted. I always say, I'll try to get better and well, you know how it goes. So, I'm not going to even say it this time!  :)

I was at a demo event a few days ago and when you get a bunch of Stampin' Up! demos together you SWAP cards!  So today I'm posting two of the cards I made to swap with the ladies. 

The set I used is a new stamp set in the Idea Book & Catalog.  It is called Established Elegance and comes in wood mount # 122530 for $27.95 and clear mount #122532 for $19.95.  I love this set because I can make masculine and feminine cards.  I struggle with making masculine cards so I hope to create more with this set.

Also Stampin' Up! has a promotion going on thru August!  Buy 3 Designers Series Paper {DSP} and get 1 FREE!  Click here to be brought to my online store to view all the details of the promotion and the DSP.  Stock up now on your favorite DSP! 

Enjoy the cards.  I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment!

Barbara Pisciotto


No comments: