Sunday, September 2, 2012

Are your Christmas Cards Ready?

Get a jump start on your Christmas cards and save 10% with my Snow Festival kit offer!

Here are 5 of the 10 samples I made.







In the Kit:

  • Greetings of the Season stamp set, pg 8, Holiday catalog, $15.95 wood or $11.95 clear [my samples use a retired set no longer available]

  • Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack [4-1/2”x6-1/2”], pg 20, Holiday catalog, $6.95

  • Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags, pg 12, Holiday catalog, $3.95

  • 20 Whisper White Note cards and Envelopes, pg 160, Main Catalog, $5.95
  • Classic Ink pad: Cherry Cobbler, pg 155, Main Catalog, $5.95 [my samples use a few different ink colors. You can choose an alternate ink color]
  • Dimensionals, pg 177, Catalog, $3.95
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels, pg 175, Catalog, $4.95
  • Total: $47.65 wood, $43.65 clear, plus shipping and tax.  10% will be taken off your total order after tax and shipping is added.
  •  Your order will be sent directly to your home.
This offer qualifies you for the "Back to Spool" FREE 3/8" satin ribbon offer for the month of September!
  • Contact me by email, phone or my facebook page to place your order.
  • Please indicate wood or clear mount stamps.
  • Let me know your FREE ribbon color choice. I used Gumball Green on a couple of my cards. Other color choices include: Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple.
  • I will email you a PDF file with a total of 10 sample cards I've made. 
  • You will have enough supplies to create at least 20 cards. Still having enough of the Designer Series paper pack, 5 tags, ribbon and jewels to use on other projects!
  • Double sided adhesive is not provided.  
The free ribbon with this kit is only through September. After that you can still order the kit but the ribbon will be an additional cost.

Thanks for stopping by!

Keep Creating,
Barbara Pisciotto
Ink It Up!, etc
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


No comments: