Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Keep Calm...

and Eat A Cupcake

I love Stampin' Ups! Carry On hostess stamp set. It so adorable and so trendy right now. Here is the card I made.


Love the color combo: Island Indigo, More Mustard and Early Espresso.  The DSP is Orchard Harvest in the Holiday Catalog as well as the Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock. I ran it through my big shot with the Polka Dots embossing folder and then sanded it using the new Stampin' Sanding system. I also love how our Label framelits layer together. 

Remember Stampin' Up! is having their "Back to Spool" special. Contact me with your order of $40 or more [before shipping and tax] and you can choose your FREE 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon. Make it an $80 order and choose 2 FREE or make it a $200 order and get all 5 colors for FREE along with $30 in Hostess product and if you want you can use your hostess dollars towards the Carry On stamp set!  Choose from wood or clear mount.

Thanks for stopping by! Contact me with your order or order on my online webstore.

Keep Creating,
Barbara Pisciotto
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Paper Craft Instructor
















No comments: